Looking for a job at Okanagan Crush Pad Winery? We are currently hiring for seasonal Tasting Lounge Associates.
Required Duties of the Tasting Lounge Associate:
- Warmly greet all guests and provide them with an exceptional and memorable tasting experience
- Promote sales in the Tasting Lounge, online, at winery events & through the Wine Club
- Handle retail transactions, including operating cash registers and accounting for daily sales
- Conduct VIP, private tastings, covering off key points such as organic farming and using concrete vessels in winemaking
- Tour guests around the cellar and explain winemaking
- Prepare and serve picnic fare
- Stocking shelves
- Assisting with inventory management
- Answering telephone and email inquiries
- Booking group tastings
- Opening and closing duties
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry (ie. winery, wine store, restaurant, brewery, cidery, etc.)
- Must have a passion for Okanagan wine with WSET or ISG certifications preferred
- Ability to work well individually and within a team
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Over 19 years of age
- Ability to lift 35lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Serving it Right certificate required
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Contact Person: Kristina Neilsen
Location: Okanagan Crush Pad Winery, Summerland, BC
Hours: Seasonal, part-time to-full-time. Varies.
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Pay will depend on experience.
Apply via email now: firstname.lastname@example.org