WINE TASTING & EXPERIENCES
Guest Experience at Okanagan Crush Pad
Okanagan Crush Pad is OPEN!
Hours are 11am to 6pm daily.
You will discover an exciting new format: one that provides space, comfort, and has the health of our staff and you top of mind. Come for a visit, check out our expanded tastings, and enjoy any one of our flights for our promotional fee of $20 until the end of August.
The online booking system guarantees a private table to enjoy one of four tasting flights, offerings in a peaceful, unrushed vineyard setting. To learn more and understand our health and safety protocols visit here.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit Okanagan Crush Pad:
- Reservations. Group size limited to 6 people maximum. Reservation times have been staggered. Please arrive on time so we can space guests out.
- Tasting fees of $20 per person payable upon booking. Choice of flight offerings available once seated.
- Guest Concierge will greet you to manage visitor flow and
- A guest log will be maintained to provide Interior Health with contacts if health issues arrive post visit. This list will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Table service exclusive to your group. Tables have been placed in our cellar and patio areas to provide exclusivity.
- Convenience of pre-poured wine flights and tasting cards to limit interaction with other guests and allow distanced service from our staff.
- Four different pre-set wine flights on offer, each featuring six wines.
- Table side wine ordering and delivery. We bring it to you.
- Guest count has been limited to ensure adequate social distancing and personalized wine country hospitality.
When you Arrive for your Reservation
- Please check in at the Guest Concierge stand.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for your use.
- Bring your own water bottle. If not, we will provide bottled water.
- Dress for outdoor weather. We will have you under cover.
We invite you to enjoy one of the Okanagan’s most unique winery experiences. Surrounded by the heart of our wine making facility, our tables and patio offer an unparalleled insight into the art and science of wine making. Learn how we marry original wine making techniques with modern knowledge to craft wines which are vibrant, fresh – and, above all, true to their Okanagan vineyard terroirs.
There are different pre-set wine flights on offer.