Working with the BC Wine Institute and fellow wineries, Okanagan Crush Pad has established best practices. We are following the guidelines from WorkSafe BC, the Provincial Health Officer, and our local health authorities; all in place to keep you safe.
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is top of mind.
- Guests exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
- For our Guest Experience Centre we have moved from a tasting bar format to seated table service, and have spaced tables out. Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- Visitors will be offered hand sanitizer prior to seating. OCP has the added benefit of owning a still, and we have been making our own supply of sanitizer.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- No cash transactions will be accepted.
- Guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other winery guests.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Menus have been laminated and will be sanitized between uses.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.