Your Winter Wine Experience Awaits…
We’re getting into the festive spirit, and are ready to safely welcome you.
This November and December, bring your bubble to the Winter Wine Experience at Okanagan Crush Pad on Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive.
The winery will be lit up for these special dates on Nov 27th & 28th, Dec 4th & 5th, and Dec 11th & 12th. For just $25 per person, your group will enjoy an unrushed and distanced tasting experience inside the winery.
To view availability CLICK HERE.
Reserve online for up to six people, and choose the flight board that features six of your favourite OCP wines, along with the three paired appetizer samples created by chef Paul Cecconi from Brodo Kitchen.
Click HERE for the full flight and food options.
Reservations ensure spaced arrivals and departures and give you plenty of time (1.5 hours per seating) to relax, enjoy, and then take advantage of special in-store discounts on Haywire, Narrative, Free Form and Bizou + Yukon wines, and the Narrative spirits.
We can’t wait to welcome you.
Have a Winter Wine Experience…Safely!
We’re excited to welcome you back and our main priority is to protect all guests and staff.
We have COVID-19 guidelines to ensure that our Winter Wine Experience keeps you safe, relaxed, and without worry.
Maximum of 6 people per group and a total of 34 people at each seating. Tables are fully sanitized between seating times.
Here’s what to expect:
- Reservations are required in advance and can be made online HERE.
- All reservations will be socially distanced (seated two meters apart at minimum) and can accommodate up to six people per party.
- All parties get a full 1.5 hours to enjoy, relax and sip.
- All parties must arrive 10 minutes early to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Please dress warm as our tables are set up in the festive (but cool) cellar.
For more information on Okanagan Crush Pad’s COVID-19 protocols, please read HERE.
We look forward to seeing you (from a safe distance) soon!